Brown candy melts
1. Following the directions on your bag, melt your candy melts until fully melted. Add a little canola oil if needed to thin.
2. Drop your Oreos in the melted chocolate. Using a fork, pick up your Oreos out of the chocolate and gently tap the side of the bowl to make any extra chocolate fall off.
3.Place your chocolate-covered Oreos on a cookie sheet layered with wax paper.
4. Carefully, insert desired amount of pretzel sticks into the sides of your Oreos (into the creme) for the spiders’ legs.
5. Place your candy eyeballs on top of each Oreo. When the chocolate on the Oreo is starting to slightly harden take a toothpick and move the chocolate around a little bit to create a “furry” look.
6. Place in refrigerator and chill until fully hardened. ENJOY!